Raboso DOC Piave – 2017 vintage
Organic and Vegan Certified WineRed and White wines
Classic vinification for around 85% of grapes while the remaining, around 15% of the grapes, is dried for about 90 days. The wine assembled makes a passage in oak barrels and in barriques. Raboso to obtain the designation of origin "PIAVE" must be marketed after at least 2 years.
|Residual Sugar Index||
around 3 gr/lt
Deep ruby with a slight tinge grenade.
Remembers berries, blackberry, plum jam with spicy notes of liquorice, pepper and tobacco
Powerfull, typically acidic, full bodied and of great flavour
A wine for enthusiasts, with a high acidity that only aging can soften. Long-lived wine. Perfect with typical Venetian meals
18 - 20° C
750 ml | 1.50 lt Magnum
|2017 Vintage Awards||
82/100 to the 45' Mostra Vini Triveneti of Camalò; Inclusion in the wine guide VINIBUONI D'ITALIA 2021 edition with 4 stars.